Putting Green Design
Tour Greens Minnesota offers design and planning services to our customers. Our staff will evaluate your space and work with you to create the backyard putting green of your dreams. With your input, we will provide recommendations to make sure that your new putting green meets all of your practice and aesthetic requirements.
The design process typically starts with our professional design team asking you a few basic questions about your space and practice needs.
Will this green be used for putting and chipping only or for longer shots?
- How much space is available for the green and potential tee boxes or chipping/hitting mats?
- Are there specific characteristics that you desire for your putting green? Contours and undulations? Additional cuts of turf to simulate shots from fringe or rough?
- How fast do you want the green to roll?
- Are you interested in additional landscaping or practice elements (sand bunkers, grass bunkers, mounding, retaining walls, hardscape additions, etc.)
Once we receive your input and provide recommendations, we will start the design process which includes product integration and installation guidelines for our team.
Landscape & Practice Elements
Tour Greens Minnesota offers a variety of practice elements, planting and hardscape design options to turn your backyard putting green into a complete outdoor practice facility. Popular additions include:
- Hitting mats and tee boxes
- Sand bunkers and grass bunkers
- Ponds and creek beds
- Plants and hardscape additions
Tour Greens Minnesota offers additional amenities to transform your space into a complete recreational facility. Popular amenities include:
- Basketball Courts, Goals and Accessories
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- Multi-Sport Game Courts
- Bocce Courts
- Synthetic Lawns and Landscaping
- Pet Grass Systems
Perfectly Integrated Designs
Each of our designs and renderings are done to scale, allowing you to see how the green will look in your existing space. When applicable, estimate packages include a design that precisely places your green on your property using satellite imagery and lists exact dimensions.
Indoor Putting Green Design
In addition to outdoor golf green and amenity design, Tour Greens Minnesota has extensive experience developing putting greens and practice facilities for colleges and universities, training facilities, homes with large basements and indoor recreational areas.